HUSH has been involved in the design and manufacture of sound reducing products and systems for over 25 years, in fact, we are one of the longest established Acoustic product specialists in the United Kingdom.
The business was launched in Scotland which is considered the home of sound insulation and in 1998 was relocated to North West England from where the Company has established a nationwide distribution network. We provide acoustic solutions for separating floors, ceilings and walls in both new build and refurbishment projects whether it be multi-occupancy, single dwelling, school or commercial premises.
All products and systems exceed the requirements of UK Building Regulations in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Wales, including Robust Details, BB93 and Code for Sustainable Homes parameters.
As an Eco Friendly Company our products are responsibly sourced from sustainable and recycled raw materials with absolute minimum usage of petro-chemical based foam products.
Hush Acoustics provides:
- Floating Acoustic Flooring
- Resilient Flooring Battens
- Ceiling and Wall Bars
- Joist Infills
- Sound Insulation Accessories
- Sound Insulation Systems
- Economical Solutions
- Comprehensive Technical Advice
- Many Design Options
- Robust Details Solutions
- Easy to Install Systems
- Direct to Site National Distribution
- Sound Insulation Testing – UKAS Accredited
- Air Tightness Testing
- SAP/SBEM Calculations and EPC’s
- Document E 2003: Design Advice for New Builds and Conversions
- Noise at Work Surveys
- Acoustics in Schools
- Acoustics in Healthcare Facilities
- Planning & Noise – PPG24, BS4142 etc
- BREEAM Acoustic Assessments
Whatever your Acoustic Flooring, Sound Control, Sound Reduction or Sound Insulation needs, Hush can provide you with the acoustic flooring and insulation products you need.
For friendly acoustic advice please call us on: 0151 933 2026.