For advice on the use of Hush-Panel 33, as part of a system within any project, please contact our experienced technical team on 0151 933 2026 who will be happy to give comprehensive and practical advice to meet with your requirements.
Test data for field tests in compliance with Building Regulations Document E and laboratory tests complying with Robust Details can be supplied upon request.
High performing acoustic flooring for use within timber frame developments
- Comprises of 18mm High Density P5 Moisture Resistant Chipboard with 10mm Hushfelt TM Resilient Layer and a 5mm Hush Barrier Mat.
- Overall Board Dimensions 2400x600x33mm
- Overall nominal thickness 33mm
- Board density 26 kg per board
- Must be used with the Hush RD Flanking strip
- The board joints to be bonded with Hush Bond Panel Adhesive